Monday, May 11, 2009

Please don't touch the Pinkle!!!!!

Well, the moment has finally arrived! I have become one of those mothers who looks at their little boy and says..."please don't touch the pinkle". I am just dumbfounded with the whole thing of why little boys have to touch their "pinkle" as we call it. It's not going anywhere, it certainly won't fall off, however, I do tell him that from time to time when I become really irritated with the behavior. So can anyone explain to me why,Why, WHY, does he have to touch his "pinkle"? I just don't understand.

2 comments:

Whimsy said...

Because it is there, Kimmie, because it is there.

Poor kid, he's going to be traumatized that it's going to fall off.

The Importance of being Allen said...

Ya think? We just have to keep it covered up as much as possible. He LOVES to be naked and run around. Come to think of it, I don't like clothes much either. However, I don't like them because I can't fit into anything! :(